NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jakusha Hyuuga training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue0/0Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue400/400Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty
PostSubject: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

(This is where I will train my character. Please don't delete. Thank you)
Strength, Speed, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Chakra

Jakusha was standing in the middle of his training room which was 300 feet wide and 300 feet long. He stood in the middle of the room, just over a drain to let any water used in the room to get out. The walls were covered in thick metal, and even the door was covered so Jakusha couldn't leave until he was either face first on the floor, or successful in his training. He stood firm in his Gentle Fist stance, as 50 others stood around him, each holding some sort of weapon, ready to do Jakusha in as if he was a criminal. "I already paid your families, so come at me with all you got, or you will die here today." He said in a firm, strict voice, letting it echo throughout the room.

Finally, the first three advanced on him, Jakusha activated his Byakugan, (250-5= 245), and doing a quick side step, he jumped in the air and kicked one of the men in the head, making him stumble. Once Jakusha landed, he turned on the other two, throwing his fists into them with Hakke Kuushou (245-10=235), launching the two men over and past the others. "Keep 'em coming...." The third man got his balance and charged at Jakusha, thrusting his spear at him, but Jakusha caught it with one hand, broke it with the other, spun around smacking the guy in the head with the broken piece of spear Jakusha had in his hand breaking it once more, letting the man fall down on the ground, knocked out.

3 down....47 more to go.... Jakusha was still standing in the middle of the room, waiting for more to advance. The Men saw that small numbers were not going to cut with Jakusha, so ten of them charged at him. Thats more like it... Once they got in range, Jakusha began to spin, doing Hakkeshou Kaiten (235-2=232) sending the men flying. That makes 37.... Then out of nowhere, a fire ball jutsu was launched at Jakusha from behind him, taking him by surprise. As it burnt his back, he turned and fired back with his own jutsu at who ever fired it at him. The hand signs Jakusha did were like lightning, flowing together quickly. Once done, he yelled "Suishouha!" (232-9=223) A huge amount of water shoot out towards the 17 that lined that one side, slamming into them. HA.... using Fire against Water....give me a break.... "Thats what....20 left...." He said aloud, wanting more attacks from everyone that watched.

(top half is chakra training)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(bottom half is the rest of it)

The last of the men in the room armed their weapons, aiming them at Jakusha, ready to charge. In his mind, Jakusha entered a empty state, shutting his mind off, just relying on just his instincts. As the twenty men charged, he turned, dropping down onto one knee, tripping four of them, then springing up, flipping back letting his legs hit two men in the chin just before landing on his feet. As he landed, a sword was thrusted towards his face but skimmed his nose. Not turning to see his opponent, Jakusha delivered a straight punch to the persons face, feeling as if his hand hit the back of his head. Before the man he hit doubled over, Jakusha grabbed him, lifting him over his head and threw him at two other men.

A man wielding a hammer did a over head swing, trying to crush Jakusha. Jakusha simply sidestepped, jumped, twisting his body and swinging his left leg wide, hitting the man with the hammer hard in the jaw, hearing it dislocate and the man falls over. As he landed, still keeping the momentum from the kick, he dropped to a knee, sweeping a few more men off their feet, then springing back up, swinging his leg wide once more, hitting a few more men in the face, knocking them out. Landing again, two men came at him from behind, but Jakusha simply dropped forward and did a donkey kick, hitting them in the gut, dropping them cold. Taking the chance, a man jumped, swinging his sword down from over his head, but before he was close to hitting Jakusha, Jakusha switched in position, still with his hands on the floor and moving so his back was towards the ground and kicking up with both legs, he hit the man in the chest, hearing a few cracks and snaps before the man hit the ground.

A few more men advanced, stabbing at Jakusha as he was on the floor, but he just rolled to miss the stabbings and used his hand to push off the ground to get to his feet. Once on his feet, he flipped over the three men and kicked them in the back of the head, knocking them out, then twisted his body to grab the third man by his shirt and threw him down on the ground. Turning around, Jakusha only saw a handful of men left. He decided to charge them. Hitting some with a bit of fury and kicking a few with aggression knocking them down. As the last four stood still, waiting for Jakusha to move, they readied themselves, holding their weapons at the ready. Jakusha did a side step, ducked down, twisted his body, placing his hand on the ground and swinging his legs up to two of the four men, hitting them in the head, dropping them. Quickly coming to his feet, he dropped to a knee once more, and drove his fists into the last two mens stomach, knocking the wind out of them and knocking them cold.

Once the last two fell, Jakusha stood in a room full of fallen men. "Well...I must be getting rusty....I need to train more." He laughed as he walked to the door as the metal walls arouse, letting Jakusha walk out of the room.

-----END-----
Byakugan
Type: Doujutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
This is used by the Hyuuga Clan members allowing them to see 359 degrees around themselves. Only having one blindspot that is known only to them unless someone finds it in battle. It allows them to see all 361 chakra points in the chakra system.

Name:Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
Element:n/a
Description: A ranged Taijutsu technique. Extending chakra from his body, Jakusha will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Name:Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage:2
Element:n/a
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Name:Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra usage:9
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Jakusha does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue0/0Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue400/400Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 pm

~BUMP~
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue403/403Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Strength: 8
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 11
Intelligence: 12

(Leaving to the admins or other mods to decide chakra..)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm

BUMP for Chakra decision.......
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue70/70Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue120/120Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Chakra:11
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue95/95Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue125/125Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Take that chakra away. Chakra Training is by itself read the rule on it.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:19 pm

There....edited it.....and like I said in the CBox....I can't divide it due to the fact there are other posts on the topic.....so I divided it in the original post....I originally did this to be all one post...so I just split it....
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

(training part two....not part of the other training....)

Speed, Intelligence, and a little Dexterity Training

Jakusha decided to train his speed first by giving himself a little race. He set one a obstacle course of several things that could knock him out that trigger either by movement, locking on to his chakra, or his personal heat signature. It took Jakusha a while to set it up, but when he was done, he was tired. After he rested he moved to the starting point and set a timer that would start once he crossed the starting line and stopped when he hit the finish line, for 9 minutes for a 2 mile obstacle course. After doing his stretching, Jakusha stood at the ready on the starting line, and in a few seconds, he erupted from the starting line like a volcano, hitting the first obstacle, jumping over a large hole that was 30 feet long and in it were sharpened bamboo. After he cleared that, he jetted to the next obstacle, his body heat set it off and launched kunai at him at 15 feet a second. Jakusha found it a bit fast but managed to dance through it, running to the third obstacle.

The third one was triggered by his speed and speed alone, triggering flames to shoot out from all directions, entering the path that Jakusha was traveling at. He moved through that obstacle faster then he thought, coming out with only smoke on him. That was hot... He smiled as he continued to move forgetting about the last few obstacles. The fourth obstacle was triggered by a motion detector, opening up the floor to a huge launcher of Kunai that Jakusha had to jump through. As he came to it he decided to dive through side ways, seeing a little opening and going for it. As he hit the kunai wall, he felt the wind passing around him and cutting his clothes. He barely got through and rolled, and once he hit the ground the fifth obstacle.

The fifth was kunai that were on fire flying from the top down, from the bottom up, from the left to the right, and from the right to the left, all on fire as a strong wind was hitting Jakusha in the face. "When did I make this one?" He asked himself as he forced himself to run through the kunai's and the wind at angles, dodging the wind at times and the flaming kunai. To his surprise, he found he set up kuani launchers to follow his movements from the direction the wind was blowing. He had to zig and zag, duck and dodge, dip and flip over every kunai that was launched at him from all five directions. It took him a good 30 seconds to dance his way through the challenge and once he got to past it, it stopped blowing wind at him and firing kunai.

He moved to the sixth and final obstacle, seeing how he spaced them out so he would be tired from flat out sprinting. The last obstacle called for him to run across a thin log, jump over a gap thats 25 feet long, land on a smaller log and run along it, while dodging everything that was set up, all over water.. Once his foot hit the first log, he ran across it effortlessly, jumped across the gap, and when his foot hit the second log, everything went nuts. The second log began to spin in a circle as if the middle of the log was hooked up to make it spin like a blade on a plane. As the log moved, Jakusha stood at the ready for everything and anything that would come at him. From behind him, a giant log came swinging down, once Jakusha heard the noise, he turned and flipped, twisting his body so he could land on the spinning log. When he was in the air, the log shot kunai at him, and Jakusha was forced to block them by doing Reppushou, knocking the each kunai out of the air before he landed on the log. As his feet hit the log, a second trigger went off, launching kunai at Jakusha from under water. He did the same and blocked the kunai with Reppushou, the kunai continued to be launched from every thinkable direction and location from under the water until Jakusha was able to touch land and sprint to the finish line.

It took him 25 seconds to get to the finish line, and when he looked up at the monitor that held his remaining time, he had one minute and 17 seconds left. "Woo....I need to rest now..." he laughed as he flopped on the ground.

(done)
----------------------------------
Name:Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Chakra Usage:3
Element:Wind
Description:Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Jakusha will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue100/100Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue170/170Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 am

Speed: 17
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 11

(Hope it is fine because I am not very good with this kind of thing)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 am

(Speed and Dexterity)

Jakusha obstacle course was still up and ready to go, but this time, he was gonna run it backwards. He set up the timer like he did last time, but this time, he set up so he had to beat 7 minutes flat. Once the timer was set, he got into position and stretched. After stretching, Jakusha crossed the starting line and set the timer off, without his Byakugan active. The obstacle course called for Jakusha to first jump onto a small long that would rotate over water, while kunai is launched at him from under the water from unpredictable spots, then a log will swing over to hit him, and once he jumps over it, kunai will be launched at him from the log, then he has to land on the same log. Then jump over a 25 foot gap, landing on another log and run on it. So he landed on the first obstacle, letting it move around the water, blocking the kunai that was launched at him with Reppushou, knocking each one out of the air, and into the water. Then the log came earlier then he thought and had to jump and block the kunai with Reppushou once more. As he landed, he nearly fell into the water. "....wow....HA.." He then waited for the second log to come into reach, crouching down to jump. Once it came in range, he jumped the 25 foot gap, and landed on the other log in a full sprint.

The second obstacle was one that blew wind at Jakusha's back, forcing him to move forward, and also launching kunai at him from behind as well, but the launchers were locked onto his heat signature so they would follow him. There were also kunai that were on fire flying from the top down, from the bottom up, from the left to the right, and from the right to the left. As he got to the obstacle, the wind and every kunai launcher turned on, firing kunai at him and along over the original trap. He was forced to do the obstacle backwards, dodging from everything from every direction while still backing up. "This is hard without my Byakugan...." He managed to flip, duck, dodge, and dive backwards out of the obstacle and towards the third without getting scratched but his outfit was burned.

The third obstacle was triggered by a motion detector, opening up the floor to a huge launcher of Kunai that Jakusha had to jump through. "Ahh....this is the pain in the butt one...." As he looked it over again, he noticed that there was a stop in the launchers, allowing for a chance for Jakusha to get through untouched. As he watched it, he timed it right and took off, diving through the hole at full speed, getting through unscratched. "Not so hard....I guess..." He snickered as he sprinted off towards the fourth obstacle. The fourth obstacle was triggered by his speed and speed alone, triggering flames to shoot out from all directions, entering the path that Jakusha was traveling at. "Owh...this again..." He laughed. As he moved to the obstacle, he went all out, holding his breath and charging all out through the flames. As he got through his clothes were not burnt nor was smoke coming off them. "....Dang...."

He jetted to the next obstacle, his body heat set it off and launched kunai at him faster then last time, they were moving 30 feet a second. Jakusha found the speed to his liking, and slipped through it without a second thought. Sprinting to the last obstacle, not losing any breath or gasping for air. As he moved to end of the course, he jumped over a large hole that was 35 feet long and in it were sharpened bamboo that could kill anyone that fell in. As he crossed the finish line, he looked at the timer and noticed he was 30 seconds under his 7 minute time limit. "...and that was over 2 miles...gah I'm getting faster." He laughed as he walked off with ease, looking up at the night sky, ready for the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Chakra Usage:3
Element:Wind
Description:Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Jakusha will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Jakusha Hyuuga training Left_bar_bleue403/403Jakusha Hyuuga training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakusha Hyuuga training   Jakusha Hyuuga training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakusha Hyuuga training
Page 1 of 1