NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Left_bar_bleue400/400Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Empty
PostSubject: Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip}   Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 am

(I know I need 380 posts for a curse mark...also..I am making this more as a means to give to people that want it rather then have it my self..please tell me if I can do that later when I get to my 380th post. Also, I'm in the process of training a jutsu that allows me to create Curse Marks. I will wait for the "380 post rule" until I give this out. Thank you)

Name: Shikyo (death)

Design: Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Winged_Anubis_Tattoo

Description: Level 1: Stats (not including Health and Chakra) increase by 50%. Turns eyes so they can use night vision, up to 1/2 mile. Level 2: Stats (not including Health and Chakra) increase by 150%, eyes keep the night vision capability, and gain in-for-red vision, up to 1 miles.

Level looks: Level 1:
Spoiler:
Level 2:
Spoiler:

Location of the mark: Upper back
Back to top Go down

Shikyo Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip}
Page 1 of 1