NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Main Temple

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue260/260Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue400/400Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:10 am

Dawn walked out of the main temple with a hard and harsh look in his eyes not caring about anything anymore stopping about 5 meters infront of the temple enter door with a heartless look Dawn started doing handseals as 4 Uchiha Jounin approached him from the left and right side with two katana’s in each hand running at dawn with max speed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue95/95Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue125/125Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 pm

((You want me to mod the fight?))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue260/260Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue400/400Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 pm

((No thank you im just gonna make it turn out like itachi's one when he killed his best friend and the anbu were on to him testing him and getting beaten but you can post here to try and stop me))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue50/50Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 pm

((and me i gotten better))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 pm

((Anyone Can))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue50/50Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha Main Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Nami Flickers in and watches first before attacking and actives her doujutsu as the wind picks up and her hair blows in the wind. Nami hear the wind going passed her ears but stays focused on Dawn-Kun and watches his chakra flow around his chakra system
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Dawn watches the Uchiha Elite Anbu run at him as dawn stopped the handseals he had been doing and planned to kill them with his tai jutsu watching as they came in dawn ducked grabbing one of the legs of one Elite Anbu and slammed it on the ground watching another Elite Anbu come up from behind dawn kicked his leg backwards sending the Elite Anbu up into the air then jumpping of the leg of the Elite Anbu on the floor dawn caught up to the Elite Anbu in the air doing a massive 5 hit combo on his stomach then sending him down hard onto of the other Elite Anbu knocking them both out then as he looked up at the other two dawn threw a kunai at the Uchiha sign which was on the wall making a crack and a heartless look appeared on his face.

Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Nami flickers near dawn and speeds at Dawn as she drops in to her tiger fist stance as she runs"Sensei stop this now"Nami said as she aims a hit on Dawn. The wind rushes pass her as her hair flaps in the wind"you shall defeated for once"Nami says
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Dawn watched the Elite Anbu that stood infront of him with a sign of hate in there eyes making Dawn laugh almighty as Dawn sensed a chakra in the area knowing who it was Dawn realeased a hate never seen before inside of him before looking at Nami with a heartless look Dawn did handseals in each hand looking around at the figures planning to end there lives in one massive blast.

Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Nami stares a deathly stare at Dawn no longer afaird of him"I am not longer afaird Dawn"Nami says Making handsign too for hidden mouth kunai jutsu and then fires then at him hoping the hit him the makes more hand signs for hidden mouth needles and fire them after the kunai

Nami
Health:100
Chakra: 40((-10))
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 20
Intelligence:10

Dawn
Health:350
Chakra: 250
Speed: 180
Dexterity: 147
Strength: 172
Intelligence:192
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Dawn looked at Nami Hyuuga and the Elite Anbu with a heartless look in his eye's Sending a massive Ikazuchi no Kiba into the clouds making the clouds roar louder then anything heared before looking at them dawn sent out a Raikyū into the middle of the area as the lightning came down onto the Raikyū sending lightning strikes everywhere around the area.

Name: Lightning Ball (雷球, Raikyū)
Type: Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)
User: Raiga Kurosuki
Cp: 4
By gathering chakra between his twin swords, Raiga can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Name: Fangs of Lightning (いかづちの牙, Ikazuchi no Kiba; English TV "Lightning Fang")
Type: Offensive, Short to long range (0-10m+)
User: Raiga Kurosuki
Cp: 7
By drawing together his twin swords, Raiga can send an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing him to create lightning strikes in any desired location.

-----------------------------------------

Nami
Chakra: 40

Dawn
Chakra: 249 - 11
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Nami jumps trying to dodge most of the strikes of lightning then uses body replacement jutsu before being hit then appears next to dawn strikes him"nice try dawn i can read you like a book now"Nami says laughing at him still with a blank look in her eyes

Nami
Chakra: 39((-1))

Dawn
Chakra: 249
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Dawn watches the lightning bolts come down onto the lightning Ball getting sent around the lightning bolts hit the Elite Anbu killing them as soon as they got hit looking at Nami Hyuuga dawn noticed she did a replacement jutsu appearing next to him as Nami Strikes him. Getting hit dawn turned into water as the real dawn sent a massive lightning Force inside the Water clone sending a massive amount of damage to Nami.

Nami
Chakra: 39

Dawn
Chakra: 243 - 6
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Nami was about to make handsign but is hit and falls to the floor"damn"Nami bleeds wind grows heavier and heavier as it rains heavier and heavier and she passes out bleeding

Nami
Health:40
Chakra: 39((-1))

Dawn
Chakra: 243 - 6

Last edited by Nami Hyuuga on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:43 pm

((Your knocked out because lightning and water combine and make a effective combo and compair my stats to your stats))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:47 pm

(edited)
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Dawn watched as Nami Hyuuga got it by the massive strike of lightning getting burnt Nami's arm began to bleed like a waterfall on a raining day as the rain got heavy and hard sending a harsh level of preasure on Nami and Dawns face looking down at Nami Hyuuga with a heartless look Dawn walked over towards the kunai he threw before at the Main Uchiha sign on the wall walking towards it Dawn grabbed the kunai and slashed down leaving a long slash in the sign walking away with a careless look Dawn looked dissapointed at his clan "I have nothing left to do to this useless clan" Dawn said careless looking at the temple.

Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:54 pm

nami trys to get up and tries to stand"sensei"nami looks at him deathly but fading in colour and her face blank and pale"why are you breaking links there is no need atleast keep one sense"Nami says as she falls to one knee
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Dawn stoods careless looking at the Uchiha Temple with a disgusted look on his face watching the Temple as Heavy and Hard rain slammed across his head looking up in the sky the rain started running down his face as Dawn had heared a voice from the background not talking back dawn just stood still like a frozen man in ice.

Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:23 pm

nami gets up walks towards dawn"i don't care what you say Sensei i am coming with even if you kill me i don't care"nami yells at him but nami was still bleeding badly and it was still raining and the wind hit against her and her hair blows in her face and in the air
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Dawn looked at the sky not caring what nami said as Dawn turned around looking towards Nami with his Mangekyou sharingan spining in his eyes trapping Nami Genjutsu World getting stabbed by 1000 katanas at the same time not caring Dawn kept stabbing Nami with 1000.

Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Nami closes her eyes before her did anything"why don't you care anymore i admired you sensei more then kiza"Nami says with her eyes closed so the genjutsu doesn't work on her"what i find weird you will kill the others but not me, or kiza, hyate so kill me"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Dawn stood up looking down at Nami Hyuuga running to her at full speed not being heared because of the nose the rain was making dawn sent a massive uppercut upwards into the chin of Nami Hyuuga while her eyes are closed so she won't know it is coming and she can't hear Dawn because of the hard and harsh rain that kept on falling from the sky.

Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 am

Nami is hit and flies back and hits the ground out cold and not moving but her heart was still beating barely. blood drips from her mouth and arm and the rain hits her and so does the wind and the leaves swirl in the wind"ow"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Dawn vanishes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Main Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Main Temple
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next