NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a hero's curse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
a hero's curse Left_bar_bleue0/0a hero's curse Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
a hero's curse Left_bar_bleue63/63a hero's curse Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

a hero's curse Empty
PostSubject: a hero's curse   a hero's curse I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 am

Name:The curse of lightning - thunderous roar

Design: a hero's curse Dragon10 It is on there neck.

Description: This curse is a lightning curse. This curse allows them to use one lightning jutsu that is at there rank. If a person already has lighning as a skill this curse improves that jutsu by 75%. Th first stage of this curse is activated when your body has realized your opponent's strength is bigger then yours. The second stage is activated when your opponents movements have improved. You then have the abilty to fly. The wings can be eltrecuted by your self and then your wins will be lightning. The curse is then imprved if your opponenthas a curse mark as well. You then lose the black wings and grow bigger grayer wings. If this has all happened you then have free will to activate the curse at any level when ever you want as long as you have trained with it. If you have activated the curse when your chakra was lower than 73 you WILL faint and have massive bleeding in your back.If you activated the curse when it was over 73 you will still stand but yo'd most likley faint if your opponent is still standing to. Curse is AUTOMATICLY deactivated when chakra is lower than 60. If it get to that point your bones will have some damage but not permanent. You'd need to got to the hospital as fast as possible. Canbe used to 15-20 posts

Level looks: Level 1

a hero's curse Clanna10
leaks red and black chakra that surrond the body which increases strength.
Level 2
a hero's curse Black10
Grows black wings and eyes get the color in your eyes that isn't black or white changes red.Also gows a tail. a hero's curse Tail10 Increases speed.

Level 2 (cont)

a hero's curse 11519012 Increases chakra and abilty to dodge.

the persons eyes turn to this

a hero's curse Caught11

Location of the mark: on the back of the neck

Last edited by herocou on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
a hero's curse Left_bar_bleue400/400a hero's curse Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

a hero's curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: a hero's curse   a hero's curse I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 am

The "Evil pictures" have to go....The same looks apply to anyone that has it. Also, you're going to have to change the First Female Picture, I understand "its" covered, but just change it please....it's in bad taste and most people will know what it is.

As for the Good Soul, Bad Soul" thing....unless there is a "meter" for this, you have to change it to just your normal, everyday Curse Mark.

Curse Marks can't give out Elements to people, people have to earn them....please edit.

Also, explain in number of posts, what is over exerting the Curse Mark.

You don't posses the A-Rank jutsu which allows you to give out Curse Marks, as of right now, only I do, So the "Only Hero can give this mark out" has to go.

Finally, you have to wait until you have over 350 Posts to get this mark, so you are gonna have to wait......

but this is a good idea
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

a hero's curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: a hero's curse   a hero's curse I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 pm

thank you

and edited
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
a hero's curse Left_bar_bleue95/95a hero's curse Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
a hero's curse Left_bar_bleue125/125a hero's curse Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

a hero's curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: a hero's curse   a hero's curse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Please look over what Jakusha said again and make the needed changes. You skipped one or two things.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

a hero's curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: a hero's curse   a hero's curse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm

The "Evil pictures" have to go....The same looks apply to anyone that has it. Also, you're going to have to change the First Female Picture, I understand "its" covered, but just change it please....it's in bad taste and most people will know what it is.

deleted

As for the Good Soul, Bad Soul" thing....unless there is a "meter" for this, you have to change it to just your normal, everyday Curse Mark.

deleted

Curse Marks can't give out Elements to people, people have to earn them....please edit.

deleted

Also, explain in number of posts, what is over exerting the Curse Mark.

You don't posses the A-Rank jutsu which allows you to give out Curse Marks, as of right now, only I do, So the "Only Hero can give this mark out" has to go.

deleted

Finally, you have to wait until you have over 350 Posts to get this mark, so you are gonna have to wait......

waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a hero's curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: a hero's curse   a hero's curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a hero's curse
Page 1 of 1