NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rules of the sharingan

Go down 
+6
herocou
Jakusha Hyuuga
Egress Uchiha
Zero Uchiha
Tenzou
Dawn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:07 pm

With two tomae, you have the abilities of minor copying. So here should be... someone with two tomae be able to copy up to C-rank ninjutsu or B-rank genjutsu, something of that sort...

But it seems that you would still be able to copy any jutsu you wish.... well for taijutsu....
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Shun Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Shun Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 pm

lol he does have a point.
Also what if you have a canon character like me Sasuke do you get to have the canon moves for the mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules of the sharingan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2