NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting with the clan leader

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Kiza nodded his head.
"Thanks for the compliments Ayame but Dawn knows I don't have a curse mark so Asher is correct I couldn't fake it. We would also need a shinobi of higher status than Genin. Plus a fake probably wouldn't be smart anyways. Since the way most people find out is by mouth of word after someone sees a curse mark in action. What I believe we should do is start our own search for someone with a curse mark and try and get them included in our plan." Kiza said looking at the other three waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 am

"Oh right, forgot that detail" Ayame was little embarrassed but still said what she thinks about Kiza's idea. "Kiza, even if we could find a person with curse mark we could still fail. Dawn is extremely skilled and he might still capture the person with a curse mark. Right now we probably don't know what Dawn plans to do with the curse marks. Am I right?" Ayame looked at Asher [b]"Maybe Dawn only needs one or a certain curse mark what we might just offer him." . Ayame turned her eyes on Tsuchikage "Tsuchikage is probably our main fighting force right now and I think even he will have problems with Dawn, but Dawn might come with comrades who might be at Kage level. Our plan would be a total fail" Ayame turned her eyes on Asher again "You said something about using fire element to put Forest on fire.. Do you really think that some fire would hold Dawn still?
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 pm

"If your going to take someone down like the Neo-akatsuki leader, and past Kage. You'll need more than just some halfway thrown together plan. You will need something that really draws him to the bait, which he cannot resist. Not just one mark a coven or group. This said group will be fakes and are being transported between villages, with a light gaurd. Then the key point is this information needs to be leeked on purpose, just enough to move around in time." He thought of were they could place it, "The land of rivers could be a vital place, the forest is dense enough that he wouldn't be able to escape." Scratching his head he tilted his chair back slowly pushing back and forth, "You'll need more than just fire style users, you'll need earth and water. Earth to trap him in an enclosed area, to keep the fire under control and keep him from escaping and water for precautionary reasons. I can supply the Earth ninjutsu users as well as some water, but were a bit weak on fire at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the clan leader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2