NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through The Empty Streets

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 am

Dawn bent and low kicked the young Nami on the ground with a heartless look "Hate me don't show no love at all to anyone, Love is for the weak" dawn said getting up looking the young Nami in the eye's Heartless.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:46 am

Nami is kicked away again"se..se.i"Nami says quietly before passing out
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 am

Dawn walks away not to be seen in the village again.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 am

Nami gets up slowly and then leave by flickering out
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Haichu watched the whole seen who couldn't care less. "It may seem...us Uchiha's are getting more edgy then usual..." she couldn't help but grin. Nothing really threatened her that much anymore. She merely smiled and disappeared into rose petals reappearing in a open area with a lake.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Egress appeared to subdue Haichu. Her warm, sexy butt rubbed against his dick. Undressing her, he began to fuck her amazing pussy as Haichu groaned in pleasure, declaring she had been waiting for Egress to fuck her, the love of her life the momebt she saw him. Her pussy was warm and it made him go insane. He came inside of her and Hiachu collapsed. She, a powerful bitch, will be the bearer of his child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through The Empty Streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2