NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero's Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Zero's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Zero's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Strength: 13
Speed: 6
Intelligence: 6
Dexterity: 4

Jutsu Approved!
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Zero's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Zero's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

[dex,str,spd]

Zero was now in a depressed mood as it was about two weeks after his family had died. His Sharingan was developed and he was a Stronger ninja because of it. He had visited the hospital. He was back in shape and had to train if he was going to Kill Dawn one of these days. Everything he had was taken from him in one night, It was insane. He sighed and strapped tape to his fists and started punching at a tree continuously. He punched it with all his might and didn't show any signs of pain though he could feel it. His face was calm and had a neutral look to it. The bark was falling off of the tree quickly as he punched it over and over. "I Will Get my revenge" he muttered.He lost count around 172 but continued anyways as he was losing sight of what he was doing. After finishing up he started running around the training course quickly, he was pumped for his training as he wanted to gain power quickly. He finished the laps after one hour and moved onto sit ups. He did about 50 sit ups, then took a break.

Last edited by Zero Uchiha on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Zero's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Zero's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403Zero's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Dex: 5
Strength: 5
Speed: 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero's Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2